Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims
Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims
Incidents of brain cancer misdiagnosis are extremely serious. Diagnosing and treating brain cancer quickly is vital for a strong recovery. If there is a delay in diagnosing brain cancer, it may be as a result of unacceptable medical negligence resulting in brain cancer misdiagnosis claims.
Our solicitors are specialists in brain cancer misdiagnosis claims and will be able to guide you through the process in a friendly and expert manner. They have represented many victims of brain cancer misdiagnosis and have obtained substantial damages on their behalf.
If a medical professional has missed or misdiagnosed brain cancer they may have made your situation worse. You may have suffered unnecessary pain and suffering as a result of missed or misdiagnosed brain cancer, or worse, you may have lost a loved one.
There are strict time limits on when you can make a brain cancer misdiagnosis claims. It is really important that you seek specialist legal advice as soon as possible if you think you may have been the victim of brain cancer misdiagnosis.
Our Solicitors are experts in Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Compensation Claims. You can contact them today by completing our quick Free Claim Assessment or call us on 0800 999 7440.
What is Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis?
Brain cancer misdiagnosis is when a medical professional fails to identify a patient suffering with brain cancer. Brain cancer misdiagnosis claims also often relate to a delay in diagnosing brain cancer. Any delay in identifying a treating brain cancer misdiagnosis can cause a rapid deterioration in health for patients. It can also make the condition much more difficult to treat.
Brain cancer misdiagnosis can also happen if a medical professional falsely diagnoses a patient with brain cancer. The psychological effects of an incorrect brain cancer misdiagnosis can be truly devastating. This type of misdiagnosis can often lead to avoidable mental anguish for patients
How to Diagnose Brain Cancer?
Medical advances have provided doctors with a wide range of diagnostic tools that help them to diagnose serious conditions like brain cancer.
As a starting point, doctors must assess a patient’s symptoms, listening very carefully, and identifying and potential cancerous symptoms. Some common symptoms of brain cancer are:
- Balance and co-ordination problems
- Regular unexplained head pain
- Nervous system complications
- Loss of mental capacity
A doctor providing an acceptable standard of care should carry out a thorough investigation if you have any symptoms of brain cancer. Test that are available to medical professionals include:
- Blood Tests
- MRI Scans
- CT scans
These tests can identify the presence of brain cancer and allow it to be treated.
All medical professionals owe their patients a “Duty of Care”. This means that if the medical professional falls below the standard that would be expected, they have been negligent. This can result in a brain cancer misdiagnosis claims.
If your medical professional has failed to reach an acceptable standard of care, you may be able to make a brain cancer misdiagnosis compensation claim. It is extremely important to take action if you have been let down. It helps to prevent the same mistakes from happening again.
What Is A Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Claim?
Brain cancer misdiagnosis claims generally arise when a medical professional negligently fails to diagnose the presence of brain cancer, causing unnecessary pain and suffering to a patient. Brain cancer is a very serious condition that requires early intervention to the best outcome. If it is missed, the prognosis can be made much worse.
All brain cancer misdiagnosis claims are unique. However, our brain cancer misdiagnosis claim solicitors have identified a number of factors that can often result in a brain cancer misdiagnosis claim. These include:
- GP failure to identity symptoms
- Failure to refer patents for further investigations
- Incorrect interpretation of test results
- Incorrect reading of brain scans
It is important to remember that it is not just incidents of brain cancer misdiagnosis that can reulst in a claim for medical negligence. For example, brain cancer can also be made worse by other aspects of cancer treatment. For example, if your brain cancer is diagnosed you may be referred for brain surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. If the surgeon fails to take proper care during surgery they can cause irreversible damage. This could result in a claim for brain cancer medical negligence or [surgical negligence].
Making brain cancer misdiagnosis claims is an option you have when the care you receive is unacceptable. We appreciate that doctors can’t always get it right, but they must do everything within their power to try and get it right. This is the least that should be expected of the NHS.
If a medical professional has failed to diagnose your brain cancer, they may been medically negligent and you may have a brain cancer misdiagnosis claim.
Our brain cancer misdiagnosis solicitors can move quickly with your claim. However, it is vital that you seek advice as soon as possible to protect your legal rights. Do not delay as it can result in you missing the chance to obtain justice for your suffering.
Call for Free legal advice today on:
Or one of out experts can call you back
Our Solicitors are experts in birth and obstetric claims claims. You can contact them today by completing our quick Free Claim Assessment or call us on 0800 644 4240.
If you have suffered due to medical negligence, speak to one of our kernicterus compensation claims solicitors today. They will be able to provide you with a Free Claim Assessment today.
Can I make a Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Claim?
- If you have suffered unnecessary pain and suffering as a result of brain cancer misdiagnosis, you may be able to make a compensation claims. The injuries that you may have suffered may have also caused you financial difficulty or unnecessary costs which you have a legal right to be compensated for.However, making brain cancer misdiagnosis claims is not just about obtaining compensation for your suffering, it is about obtaining justice. Our solicitors understand that this is difficult time for you, often with nobody to turn to.We will be in your corner, fighting your case. Our solicitors will provide you with all the support you need during your claim. You need to act fast, as there are strict time limits on when you can make a brain cancer misdiagnosis claim. Contact us today to discuss your options.
Should I Make A Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Claim?
- Making brain cancer misdiagnosis claims can help to avoid the same mistakes being made again. Our solicitors often find that NHS guidelines will change following a medical negligence claim. If the medical mistakes that were made are identified and investigated, improvements can be made.It is also important that you are able to obtain compensation for your pain and suffering. At the very least, you may incurred additional expenses and costs for extra care due to the injury. You may have had to take time of work, or give up your job altogether. In these circumstances, it is only fair that you as the victim are able to receive the correct amount of compensation for your suffering.
No Win No Fee Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims
- Our medical negligence solicitors will represent you on a No Win No Fee basis. There is no cost to you if the claim is unsuccessful. You will obtain the maximum compensation available to you.Our solicitors will also discuss any other options that are available regarding you case.
How Much Compensation Will I Get?
- Brain cancer misdiagnosis claims attract a range of compensation amounts. The amount of compensation you are awarded will depend on the extent of your suffering and the details of your case. It will also depend on your personal circumstances.Our solicitors will be able to guide you through the levels of compensation available based on your own circumstances. Contact them today for a Free Case Assessment.
Our Expertise in Brain Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims?
- Our medical negligence claims solicitors have decades of experience in brain cancer misdiagnosis claims. They specialise in this area of law and are quite simply experts in the area. Not only are our brain cancer misdiagnosis solicitors experts in this area, they will also provide you with support and kindness in your time of need.We understand that our clients’ are going through one of the most distressing times of your life. We are not here simply as lawyers, we are here to help you get through by achieving the justice you deserveOur brain cancer misdiagnosis claims solicitors will provide you with the expert service you expect from your medical negligence lawyer. But they are also friendly, approachable and put customer service at the heart of everything they do for their clients.Contact one of the team today for a Free Claim Assessment.